Article type within the meaning of the VerpackG (AT and DE)?

The majority of the items we supply are goods (empty packaging) that only become typical sales packaging when they are filled by the user (i.e. you as the bottler).

According to the VerpackG, the first distributor (you as the bottler) is responsible for proper licensing.

Some items in the Gastro section are service packaging and are clearly labelled as such.

Germany: You as the customer are responsible for licensing the service packaging yourself. However, we can take care of licensing for you on request. In this case, please contact us.

Austria: Service packaging supplied to customers in Austria is already licensed by us in accordance with applicable law.